Online Banking & Bill Pay
Kick back and relax, 'cause online banking can save you tremendous time and money.
This free service lets you view real-time balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and much more. All from the convenience of your home, office, hotel, or anywhere you find an internet connection. Which is pretty much everywhere.
- Free service available 24/7
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View balances in real time
- Use online bill pay
- Pay unlimited bills through one screen
- Enter payee info once and it is stored for future use
- Eliminate postage fees and save paper
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up recurring payments
- Highest level of security
- Simple to use
- Access from any computer with internet
- One Step Update for automated downloads is now available if you use Quicken! Please follow these steps to reactivate your link with Quicken.
- Set It Up
It's as easy as sit. point. click.
1. Click on the "Register" button located at the upper right hand corner.
(From this location on this website you will have to click on the "Online Banking Login" button followed by the "Register" button.)
2. Enter your account number, social security number and date of birth.
3. Review and accept agreements for:
- Home Branching
- Bill Pay
- Electronic Signature
(Accepting the Electronic Signature agreement automatically enrolls you into eStatements.)
4. Setup your username and password.
5. Select your security questions and answers which will be used to ensure that your sessions are secure.
6. Choose your security phrase/picture which will assist you in knowing you are visiting the proper site.