Currently, we are in rehearsals and production to raise the curtain on a new computer system that will be sure to draw a standing ovation and entertain all of your future financial needs. Our goal during this process is to continue delivering WOW service to you, our audience, and to roll out the red carpet on a new system upgrade designed to entertain all of your future financial needs.
We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.
Please be aware of the following information for a “drama” free conversion:
- Be aware of system down time. (see closed dates below)
- Direct deposits, automatic payments and withdrawals will process as usual and WILL NOT be impacted by closing times.
- You will still have access to cash through ATM’s.
- Withdrawal limits may be placed on ATM’s and in-branch transactions during this time.
- You will be able to make purchases with your CP Federal Mastercard® Debit and Visa® Credit Cards in addition to checks.
- Be sure to update your contact information such as name, address, phone and e-mail on all of your accounts.
- Please complete necessary in-branch transactions prior to close of business on Sept. 29th.
- Transactions will be based on balances as of 5:30 pm on Friday, Sept. 29th.
System Upgrade Schedule
Transactions will be approved during closure based on balances as of 5:30 pm on Friday, Sept. 29th. Please be sure to complete necessary in-branch transactions prior to close of the business day.
CLOSED Saturday, September 30
CLOSED Sunday, October 1
CLOSED Monday, October 2
* The Consumers Energy Branch will be CLOSED Monday, October 2nd through Friday, October 6th. Consumers employees may use the ATM located in the atrium or any of our other convenient locations.
Access to Online Banking, Bill Pay, Telephone Banking, Mobile Banking and Shared Branching will be unavailable during the closed period.
Services that will NOT be available:
- Home Branching Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Teller 24 Audio Access
- Mobile Banking
- Shared Branching
- Call Center
Services that WILL be available:
- ATM’s - Cash Withdrawals Only - *withdrawal limits may be placed
- Direct Deposit
- Automatic Payments & Withdrawals
- CP Federal Mastercard® & Visa Cards®
- CP Federal Checks
Key items regarding your account that will be permanently impacted after the system upgrade.
Items that will NOT change:
- Your account number
- Home Branching & Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Current CP Federal Mastercard® & Visa Cards®
- Current payroll, direct deposits, & social security deposits
- Current automatic payments & withdrawals
Items that WILL change:
- Your Visa & Member statements will have a snazzy new look!
- Teller 24 Audio Access will change and you will be required to re-enroll. The phone number will remain (517) 784-5669 or (800) 252-4831
- Our new system will be able to provide for faster & more efficient transactions.
- Our ability to provide you with enhanced