This year, we begin production and rehearsals in order to raise the curtain on a new computer system that will be sure to draw a standing ovation. Much of the work is already underway behind the scenes. Our goal during this process is to continue delivering WOW service to you, our audience, and to roll out the red carpet on a new system upgrade designed to entertain all of your future financial needs.
Please be aware of the following information for a “drama” free conversion:
- Be aware of system down time. (see closed dates below)
- Direct deposits, automatic payments and withdrawals will process as usual and WILL NOT be impacted by closing times.
- You will still have access to cash through ATM’s.
- Withdrawal limits may be placed on ATM’s and in-branch transactions during this time.
- You will be able to make purchases with your CP Federal Mastercard® Debit and Visa® Credit Cards in addition to checks.
- Be sure to update your contact information such as name, address, phone and e-mail on all of your accounts.
- Please complete necessary in-branch transactions prior to close of business on Sept. 29th.
- Transactions will be based on balances as of 5:30 pm on Friday, Sept. 29th.
System Upgrade Schedule
CLOSED Saturday, September 30
CLOSED Sunday, October 1
CLOSED Monday, October 2
Access to Online Banking, Bill Pay, Telephone Banking, Mobile Banking and Shared Branching will be unavailable during the closed period.
We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.