Put that time-sucking work study job on hold! Our Student Choice private loan solution was designed to fill the funding gaps that may exist after all lower-cost sources of aid (including scholarships, grants, and federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans) have been exhausted. And since these loans are being offered through CP Federal, you know you're getting a great deal from a not-for-profit lender you can trust.
Private Student Loans
- Low interest rates
- Flexible repayment and in-school deferment options
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- 24/7 call center and application support
- Convenient line of credit structure allows you to get funding for your entire undergraduate career with just one application*
- A loan from a local, not-for profit lender that you can trust for years to come
- More than 2,000 approved schools across the country**
A group of leading credit unions saw a need in the marketplace for a better private student loan — one that was actually in the student's best interest and honored the credit union philosophy of putting members first. That common ground gave rise to Credit Union Student Choice — a company that serves credit unions so they can offer fair-value student lending solutions and straightforward advice to students and members. By working together, credit unions across the country are providing students and families with:
- Straightforward terms
- Lower rates
- No origination fees
- Flexible repayment options
*Subject to credit qualification and annual credit review. Must meet school's Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements.
**Approved schools subject to change.
Borrowers must be of legal age to apply for a loan.