Take control of your student loans with a Student Choice Refinance Loan from CP Federal Credit Union! You'll be able to refinance and consolidate your private and federal student loans into one manageable loan, setting up one convenient payment, and potentially lowering your rate*. Featuring a competitive interest rate and zero origination fees, our refinance loan can help you simplify your life while amplifying your funds.
Student Loan Refinancing
Are you juggling multiple costly student loan payments every month? Let us help streamline your debt with our student loan refinance solution! Featuring competitive interest rates (both fixed and variable options) and zero origination fees, our refinance loan can help you simplify your life and amplify your funds. Refinance and consolidate both private and federal student loans, setting up one convenient payment and potentially lowering your rate.
Our student loan refinance option comes with:
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan limit up to $125,000
- Flexible repayment terms to fit your needs
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- A relationship with a local, not-for-profit lender you can trust
Whether you want to lower your interest rate, pay your loans off sooner, or reduce your monthly payment, we’ve got options to fit your needs. Don’t delay – take control of your student loan debt today by refinancing with us!
What You Need to Know Before You Borrow
- Refinance your private or federal student loans, including PLUS loans, up to $125,000
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: By refinancing federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans. These may include interest rate discounts, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans. See disclosures for more details.
- Receive a 0.25% rate discount for automatic electronic payment*
College graduates who are:
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have graduated from an approved public or private not-for-profit school*
- In repayment or grace on one or more outstanding private or federal student loans
- Able to pass a credit check (A cosigner may be necessary in order for you to meet credit criteria, and may also help you qualify for a lower rate)
- Eligible for Credit Union membership (You may apply without being a member of the credit union, but you will need to become a member in order for the loan to be funded). Click here to check out membership with CP Federal.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit qualification and additional criteria, including graduation from an approved school. Rates subject to change. See branch for details. See disclosures for more details.
Borrowers must be of legal age to apply for a loan.