You're in charge with Choice Checking — your go-to account that offers plenty of free services and access to surcharge-free ATMs. It's easy to reduce or eliminate the $6.95 monthly fee — just keep doing activities that make banking more efficient, like using your debit card and receiving eStatements. Choice Checking will get the job done every time, and best of all, it doesn't have to cost you a dime!
Make Your Monthly Fee Go Away!
When you do the following transactions and activities in your Choice Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle, your monthly service fee of $6.95 will be reduced as follows until the fee is retired for that corresponding Statement Cycle:
- $1.00 if you are enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- 25¢ for each debit card purchase that posts and settles
Transactions and activities may take one (1) or more business day from the date transaction occurred to post and settle to the account.
Want a free account that earns rewards for doing similar activities? See our free Kasasa® checking account!
Choice Checking Rewards
- Easy access at: ChoiceCheckingRewards.com
- Sign up using your name, email address, and our institution's name.
- Download the Choice Checking browser button so you don't miss out on any rewards.
Get optional monitoring of up to six debit/credit cards and all personal information that you provide with immediate notification of any unusual activity.
- 24/7 daily credit monitoring
- Credit information hotline
- Identity Fraud Support Service
- MyIDMatters (fraud news & education)
- Up to $100 off mortgage closing costs
- 0.25% APR discount off consumer loans
- Add 10 basis points to certificates of deposit
*The monthly service fee for this account is $6.95. This fee may be reduced by doing the following during the monthly qualification cycle: $1.00 reduction in fee for enrolling in and receiving e-statement notice and $0.25 reduction in fee for each posted and settled debit card purchase. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Merchant rewards and identity theft protection available one business day following account opening.