Everyone wants the latest and greatest banking technology, right? CP Federal has made it a priority to provide you with the most up-to-date resources at your fingertips, so you can manage your finances from your computer, anytime! You can pay your bills, check account balances, make transfers, and much more with our free online banking and bill pay service. Signing up is easy!
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for CP Federal members
- Manage a number of banking activities, 24/7:
- View account information
- Review past transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Access eStatements
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- And more
- Transfers occur immediately
- Account information is refreshed regularly
- Export transaction information to your financial management applications
- Set up alerts and reminders to avoid late payment fees
- Save yourself valuable time with fewer trips to a branch
To Get Started
It's as easy as sit. point. click.
1. Click on the "Register" button located at the upper right hand corner.
(From this location on this website you will have to click on the "Online Banking Login" button followed by the "Register" button.)
2. Enter your account number, social security number and date of birth.
3. Review and accept agreements for:
- Home branching
- Bill pay
- Electronic signature
(Accepting the Electronic Signature Agreement automatically enrolls you into eStatements.)
4. Setup your username and password.
5. Select your security questions and answers which will be used to ensure that your sessions are secure.
6. Choose your security phrase/picture which will assist you in knowing you are visiting the proper site.
Business Direct Pay
Now you have even more control and convenience when it comes to your business' finances. We upgraded your business account with tons of new benefits that will work for you! This new tool allows you to electronically:
- Add new payees quickly to make and track payments
- Pay/send payroll to employees with ease
- Set up recurring payments to save time each month
- Delegate payment tasks and keep control of final approvals
- Run customized reports with the information you need
Sign on to Home Branching, and click on the Bill Pay tab to get started today!
View a demo!
Click here to view a demo, and check out all of the capabilities of Business Direct Pay.
Click here to view a guide on how to get started with Business Direct Pay.
Click here to view some frequently asked questions about Business Direct Pay.
Sample ACH Direct Deposit Form
This form is a sample and is provided for guidance only. Consult your legal counsel prior to use.
In order to set up an automatic transfer for a loan payment, simply follow these quick and easy steps:
- Log in to Home Branching.
- Click on the "Transfers" tab near the top left of the Home Branching screen.
- In the "Transfer and Payments" screen, add the amount you need to be transferred, and choose which account you want the transfer to come from and which account you need the transferred funds to go to.
- Click on the arrow for the "At this time:" drop-down and select the frequency you want your payments to automatically transfer.
- There are options for right now, on a specific date, annually, semi-annually, quarterly, monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly.
- If you choose an option that requires date ranges, you will need to enter those as well.
S-Type or Account Type Changes
If you are wanting to transfer to a specific account of another member, you will need to know the S-Type of the account to which you are transferring to. For instance, if you are wanting to transfer to another member's Kasasa Checking account, the S-Type can range from S0100 through S0109. You may need to contact the member you are trying to transfer to and ask them what their S-Type is.
However, every member has an S0001, which is a Regular Shares, or Savings. You may simply transfer into their Savings and let them know that is where you transferred to.
If you have any questions about what S-Type to use when transferring from member to member on Home Branching, you may also Contact Us for help.
New S-Types as of October 1, 2017
Every member has an S0001, which is a Regular Shares, or Savings. If you don't know the S-Type you are trying to transfer to, you may simply transfer into the Savings (S0001).
If the S-Types are in ranges (like Kasasa, Choice, etc.), then you will need to contact the person you are trying to transfer to, to determine what their S-Type is.
||CP Money Tree
||Kasasa Cash with Saver