After a long day, it's a great feeling to kick your feet up in your own place. A mortgage loan from CP Federal makes it all possible. We are proud to have the lowest closing costs in Mid Michigan and the low rates to match. Already own a home? Existing homeowners can benefit by refinancing their existing loan with us. You could potentially reduce your monthly payment significantly. Contact one of our lenders today.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase or refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Non-conforming loans
- And more
- Budget-friendly repayment terms, unique to your situation
- Lowest closing costs in Mid-Michigan area
- Prompt closing; typically within 4 weeks
- Online access to your existing CP mortgage
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Customized, friendly service from our experienced lending team
- Local decision-making and processing right here in Mid-Michigan
- In-house servicing — your mortgage stays at CPFCU
View Existing CP Mortgage
Great news! You may now view your real estate loan information online and at your convenience.
View items like:
- Mortgage history
- Current balance
- Escrow account
- Payment information
- And more
Click here to view your existing CP Mortgage now.
Conventional loans must meet Fannie Mae Guidelines; maximum loan amount for conventional loans is $417,000.00, Jumbo loans $750,000. All property financed with CP Federal must be owner occupied, no investment or rental property allowed. Conventional loans over 80% LTV must have Mortgage Insurance and are required to escrow for Mortgage Insurance, Homeowners Insurance and Property Taxes. Rates and APRs may vary depending on loan details, such as loan amount, loan-to-value, your credit, property type, purpose (purchase or refinance with cash-out vs. no cash-out), occupancy (owner occupied or second home) and points paid. Rates are subject to change without notice. You will need to speak to one of our loan officers to obtain a specific quote or to lock a rate.