Kasasa to Michigan Made Checking
- Your account number will not change
- Your checking account suffix (0100,0110) will remain the same
- You will not need to get a new debit card OR new checks
- Your direct deposit, automatic payments or automatic withdrawals will not be impacted, they will continue to work as scheduled and you will not have to make any changes
- Nothing will change with your Overdraft Protection if you currently have the coverage
- CLICK HERE to see a simple overview of what Michigan Made Checking has to offer
- CLICK HERE to find answers to some FAQs
- CLICK HERE to compare what Kasasa did for you to what Michigan Made will do for you
- Find all of the communcation we have sent out, here:
Find our most up-to-date information about everything we are doing for our members, our community, and each other in regards to COVID-19, here! Find details on:
- How we are keeping our staff and members safe
- Branch lobby and drive-thru hours
- Payment deferment options
- Service availability
- Remote alternatives
- Business member resources
- Member resources
- Financial tools
For quick updates posted as soon as a change is made, check us out on Facebook!
CP Federal is proud to bring fun, and a little weirdness, to our communities! Keep scrolling to check out all of our current news, upcoming events, dates we will be closed, and special offerings!
Stay up on all of our Credit Union happenings by following us on Facebook!
Extra, extra read all about it!
Get the latest news in our most current newsletter!
Want to learn more about our current financial status?
Mark your calendar and join us for all of these great events!
Stay tuned for more events soon!
Just a heads up on the dates we'll be CLOSED in 2020!
Wednesday, January 1
New Year's Day
Monday, January 20
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, February 17
President's Day/ All Staff Day of Training
Monday, May 25
Saturday, July 4
Monday, September 7
Monday, October 12
Columbus Day/ All Staff Day of Training
Thursday & Friday, November 26 & 27
Limited services will be offered on Friday, November 27
Thursday & Friday, December 24 & 25
Thursday, December 31 & Friday, January 1, 2021
New Year's Eve/Day